JOSH IS HOME!!!!!!!

As of Saturday, December 27 at 5:25 or so--- JOSH IS HOME!!

As of Tuesday, December 23 at 10:10 a.m., they were in Ft. Bragg!!!

As of Tuesday, December 23 at 6:05 a.m., he was on US SOIL!!!!!!

As of Monday, December 22 at 9:00 p.m., they were in Ireland.

As of Friday, December 19 at 8:30 am ET, he was in Kyrgyzstan.

See the blog posts below for the latest.


Homecoming Contest!!

BEFORE THE END OF 2008 WON!!!

Here is the list of people who voted for this timeframe: Hilary Trevenen, Norm,
Abby/Brian Withey, Dad Contri, Donna, Dominic, Jonathan (and one unknown)
After Josh returns, we'll announce who the big winner is!!


02 November 2008

Baci In Action



So, I was in the gym, there was an incident and I had to get ready fast and be on the truck yesterday. I am wearing my vest but underneath is my sweaty pt shirt. haha. Normally I would have on my ACU top or ACU combat t-shirt. I did not have time to fix my helmet and it got all askew in the hubbub. You can't tell because my vest is kind of covering it, but my pants are falling down-even with wearing my pt shorts inderneath because I had no time for a belt. haha. Notice the unlaced boots with shoelaces hanging all about. I just look like such a Gomer Pile. haha. Sgt. Gridley thought was the best part for some reason-the shoelaces. The whole thing turned a serious evening into something funny. haha.

No comments: